The evaluation and treatment (both internal and/or external) of abdominal, pelvic, colorectal, and gynecologic dysfunction and pain in Women, Men, and Children. Pelvic Physical Therapy focuses on re-educating the muscles of the pelvic floor and core to maximize function of the bladder, bowel, and lumbo-pelvic region.
For more information about our women's health services or to schedule an appointment please call our Pineville office at 704-716-1024.
COMMON DIAGNOSES TREATED
· Pelvic /Abdominal Pain
· Urinary / Fecal Incontinence
· Coccyx pain
· Chronic constipation
· Interstitial cystitis (bladder pain)
· Pudendal Neuralgia
· Vulvodynia (vulvar pain)
· Vaginismus (vaginal pain)
· Endometriosis Pain
· Pre-natal / Post-partum Conditions
· Sexual Dysfunction / Pain
· Prostatitis / Post Prostatectomy